David Regan schrieb:

> I am using LyX 1.1.6fix1 in both windows and linux. When I create a table in
> lyx/windows I am unable to open it correctly in lyx/linux - the table
> appears empty and all the lyx source code for the table appears outside the
> table. I have seen some postings to this list regarding this problem but no
> solutions have been offered as far as I can tell.
>
> David Regan
> Dept. of Biochemistry (G08)
> University of Sydney
> phone: +61 2 9351 3746
> facsimile: +61 2 9351 4726
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have got a solution:

>Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Adresse blockieren | Zum Adreßbuch hinzufügen
>An:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Betreff:  Re: tabular with table float
>Datum:  Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:47:08 -0400
>
>Sorry I didn't get back to you on this.
>
>It looks like it's a carriage return /linefeed mapping
>problem.
>
>When I open the file you attached the mailing list
>(nttest.lyx) in unix (solaris) it did not work - showed the
>table with partial entries then a bunch of lyx/latex code,
>as you described.
>
>If I do a dos2unix on that file to get rid of the
>^M's from the original it works just fine in lyx on unix
>(or at least it draws a table with just numbers in the
>top row - I assume that's the intention)
>
>You might be able to mount the directory "binary"
>on your windows machine and keep the .lyx files
>in unix text format rather than converting when you
>go from one to the other.
>
>-j

For me this works well. I mount a directory on our VMS server and after i copy
the file on a disc. I also tried to mount a directory "binary" on my NT machine
but this did not work. If i use dos2unix the table looks well but i got other
problems.
I hope this will hepl you

Jörg