On 13/12/2021 19:20, Dr Eberhard Lisse via lyx-users wrote:
On 2021-12-13 09:18 , Daniel via lyx-users wrote:
On 2021-12-11 10:39, Wolfgang Engelmann via lyx-users wrote:
After having spent numerous hours/days in trying to get a
Koma script book to work under luatex/biblatex my biggest Christmas
wish is to get a user file template for it which works.

It should tell me,
what to put in the Document settings
the LaTeX Preamble
the Bibliography (e.g. biblatex-spbasic)
and the preferences in Tools

Wolfgang

I haven't worked with LuaTeX before, so forgive my ignorance.  But I
am curious what the issue is.  I have just created a KOMA-script book
with a reference using biblatex-spbasic (attached) and compiled it
with LuaTeX and it just worked.  No need for preamble or preferences
to set.  Maybe I am missing some feature that you were using?  Or what
is it in particular that was tricky to accomplish?

Daniel

Attaching the BIB file would help...

el

Sorry. The attached file uses the standard biblatex example BIB file.

Daniel