Hi all,

Did a gremlin mess with server settings for this list? For the last few days, every message I've gotten has had  "mailing list" (lyx-users@lists.lyx.org) in both From and To fields, which means my mail client no longer shows who the sender was. (The sender's name and address are in the "Reply to" field.) In contrast, the developer list continues to behave itself, with the sender's name in the From field and "LyX Developers" in the To field.

It's not a big deal, but as one of the older members of the list I feel I should point out that we elderly types do confuse easily.

Paul