Hello,

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 11:04:27AM +1000, Allan Rae wrote:

> Are you using Sun's make or GNU make?

I am using GNU make

> Hmmm... This should just be doing a shell expansion of the *.layout to all
> the layout files.
>
> What happens if you move the dependencies from that line to a variable
> like this:
>
> ext_l10n_deps=...
> $(top_srcdir)/src/ext_l10n.h: $(ext_l10n_deps)

I have to spend a bit more time on this but for testing i commented out this
part from the Makefile and lyx is compiling and installing fine. I
have to do some checks if everything works fine but it seems ok to
me.

Thx for help,
Frank

--
"Ressistance ist futile. Open your sourcecode and prepare for assimilation"
- Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]