Am Freitag, dem 07.01.2022 um 20:25 +0100 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann
via lyx-users:

> On 07.01.22 18:33, Tobias Hilbricht via lyx-users wrote:
> >

> > Wolfgang,
> >
> > attached your formulas in a consistent look with mhchem. I called
> > Libertinus fonts the LyX way via Document -> Settings -> Fonts: Use
> > non
> > TeX Fonts, then choosing Libertinus fonts in the drop down list.
> > Libertinus Math is called by \setmathfont{Libertinus Math} in the
> > LyX
> > preamble.
> > The error message is the result of the symbol set in front of the
> > line
> >
> > œ$\mathrm{Ca^{2+}}$ dependent kinase
> >
> > Have you put this symbol just before the first $ on purpose? If so,
> > what is it supposed to be?
> >
> > Yours
> > Tobias
> >

> Thanks for the example file. In my case after ctrl m and inserting
> \ce
> it does not turn blue, but if I leaf it, I have the blue box in which
> can insert the chemical formulas - and, of course, Ca^{2+}
> Wolfgang

Wolfgang,

what I referred to is called the "Popup menu", "Blue menu" is
misleading, sorry. How to get it:

Tools -> Settings -> Edit -> Autocompletion, set "Automatic popup" and
Autocompletion in math mode true.

When done typing \ce in math mode spit out all commands beginning with
\ce, in my configuration \ce, \cent and \centerdot.

Yours
Tobias