On Wednesday, 1 June 2022 05.38.06 WEST Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:

> There probably is some pre-existing package you could adapt. But this
> would be relatively easy to do from scratch. My first thought would be
> as in the attached file. Is there something you need that isn't here?
>
> Riki

FWIW I use tasks together with xsim (eXercises and Solutions IMproved). This
allows to place together exercises and solutions in LyX and to print the
solution where we want to (e.g. at the end in a special section/chapter).

Attached follows the module file that I use for this. I need to clean it to
add to lyx. :-)

--
José Abílio
#\DeclareLyXModule[xsim.sty]{Exercise sheets}

Format 60

Requires   xsim

AddToPreamble

\let\beamersolution\solution