On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 11:19:29PM +0200, Roman Maurer wrote:
> Matej Cepl wrote:
>
> What system are you using and what is the contents of your
> .lyxrc/preferences?  Please run LyX in debug mode (e. g. lyx -dbg key)
> and report what you do and what is says, so that I can try to reproduce
> this.

RedHat 7.0 (rpm -q glibc gives glibc-2.2-5 and rpm -q gcc gives
gcc-2.96-54; both default from the distribution) with XFree 4.0.1.
Preferences files is attached. Report from non-stripped version of
backtrack core was send to the  list.

> However, I don't know anything about the design of LyX - it just
> made me sad because I couldn't write our alphabet.  Hope that
> LyX developers are reading this and are wiling to help.

I hope so too. :-)

                So, what to do now (except from recompiling without
                your patch to get clean version again -- I have
                screwed up the previous clean version; shame on me)?

                        Thanks

                                Matej

preferences.gz