Dear LyX users
For a monograph, I have a long list of shorthands and wish to remove these
references from the main bibliography.

I have seen the following link, but it generates errors if I paste the
beginning of the code in the preamble, and the rest in ERT at the end of
the doc (including, but not limited to "! LaTeX Error: Missing
\begin{document}.")

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/44372/biblatex-excluding-shorthand-entries-from-the-main-bibliography

Is there a simple way to remove the references with shorthands from the
main biblio in LyX?
If so, what would be your advice ?
I’m on OS X BigSur, LyX 2.3.6.2, Texlive 2022. The class is Memoir, I'm
using variants of verbose for Biblatex.
The whole doc compiles very well with just the \printshorthands in ERT
before the Biblatex box, but I wished to remove the duplicates.

With many thanks!
Mathias