On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 02:59:16PM -0400, Frederic Leymarie wrote:
> Hi
>

> in the lyx doucment layout
> under Font size I do not have smaller fonts the 10pts available
> (for the "article" class).
>
> But I need to use 9pts font size for a conference paper.
>
> How can I make this font size available?
> (via the document layout ?)
>
> thanks
> Frederic

Install the tetex-extras RPM from ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/tetex and
then reconfigure lyx. You should then have the extra layouts,
one of them being extarticle, which has the smaller font size.

This is based on Herbert Voss's web pages (http://perce.de/lyx/)

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena