Am 27.08.22 um 13:59 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
Slightly OT:
Is somebody using xfig in LyX? I can't find in the Text Flags the special flag, only

hidden
rigid
tex

Do I miss something besides the xfig program (version 3.2.8)?

Would like to come back to this question.
Apparently the version of Xfig is now using Tex flag TEX in the Tex flags instead of special flag.
I selected and set it.

I have included a lyx file with an xfig included.

I had exported from the fig file the three files also included.

I expected after running lyx to get a pdf output with the Delta and Psi in Greek. However, there are still $\Delta$ and $\Psi$

my lyx under Debian Bullseye is
Version 2.4.0dev (not released yet)
Built from git commit hash 53ed3dc0
Qt Version (run-time): 5.15.2 on platform xcb
Qt Version (compile-time): 5.15.2
Python detected: python3 -tt

and I use the luatex setting
with
\usepackage{libertinus-otf}
in the preamble

and xfig 3.2.8

Could somebody tell me why I won't get the expected pdf output

Would appreciate it very much!

Wolfgang
\begin{picture}(0,0)%
\includegraphics{Prytz-Scheme_pspdftex}%
\end{picture}%
\setlength{\unitlength}{4144sp}%
%
\begingroup\makeatletter\ifx\SetFigFont\undefined%
\gdef\SetFigFont#1#2#3#4#5{%
  \reset@font\fontsize{#1}{#2pt}%
  \fontfamily{#3}\fontseries{#4}\fontshape{#5}%
  \selectfont}%
\fi\endgroup%
\begin{picture}(8067,7707)(2341,-6988)
\end{picture}%