Am 19.09.22 um 08:40 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
Hi,

I have a in a koma script book a long horizontal table and would like therefore to get its output on two facing pages. I couldn't find a way to do it in the embedded objects help document, or I have overseen it. Is there a way to do it in lyx (or ERT?). As an alternative I could use numbers for the references used in the table (in two columns), but the general citation uses names. Any trick to do it? Perhaps with footnotes?
I use LyX Version 2.4.0dev (not released yet)

Wolfgang

Thanks, Herbert,

thanks for your hint:

see the article "Die TeXnische Komödie" 4/1921. Attached a LyX example.
It depends to your table if the horizontal pagebreak needs some manual
modifications (bind correction or more space between two columns).

and the example files (attached).

(received from Herbert)

Is it also in your book Voss2021 Die wissenschaftliche Arbeit mit LaTeX?
I couldn't find it there. But the example in
Die TeXnische Komödie" 4/1921.
shown as Tab 8 on page 42/43 and the code on page 41 is nicely explained.

Wolfgang