Dear LyX users,

I have LyX files (that require `knitr` converter) synced over GitHub across
multiple computers. It is tedious sometimes when I pull the files to a new
machine and convert all of them to PDF, because I have to open every single
one of them in LyX and grant their permission to always run before I can
batch convert them with a makefile. I know it is possible to get around
this hassle by unchecking the `Use needauth option` box for the converter
in the preference, but I feel it is not the optimal solution for me because
I do want a warning of security for LyX documents I am not familiar with. I
am wondering if there is a command line option (I am thinking of something
along the lines of `--assume-yes`) that I can pass to `lyx` to grant
permission for the converter to run LyX documents I am familiar with. That
way I do not need to uncheck the `needauth` option globally. If you have
any idea how to do this or if you have other solutions, please let me know.

Thank you,
Yuwen