Am 28.10.22 um 23:04 schrieb Rich Shepard:

The complaint is using the deprecated '\sc' style at the beginning of the
first cited reference, but that LaTeX style code is not in jabref.bib and
I've no issues using JabRef imports to LyX documents for projects on which
I've worked the past couple of months.

Instead of the old \sc \it \rm \sf \tt \bf \md
use \scshape \itshape \rmfamily \sffamily \ttfamily \bfseries \mdseries

Herbert

I'm lost. In the years I've run LyX I've not before encountered this.

The log file is attached and I'm not seeing what in all this that tells me
how to fix this error.

Rich