On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 10:20:30AM +0100, kzsta...@gmail.com wrote:

> [...]

Thank you all, this information is helpful! I think we've got enough
information. I guess it's not the Qt version then, because Wolfgang can
reproduce with 5.15.2 and kzstatis cannot reproduce with 5.15.2. It's
also not a macOS-specific issue since Wolfgang is on Linux.

I'll move discussion to the trac ticket now.

Thanks for your help!

Scott