Hao,

it is better to only ask one question per email with appropriate
subject line.

Then it is helpful to produce a minimal working example (MWE)

         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimal_reproducible_example
         https://minimalbeispiel.de/mini-en.html

You did not mention the class you used (which failed) so it is
impossible to help, really.

It might well be that you don't need to write the layout at all.

el

On 16/12/2022 18:41, yang.hao....@st.kyoto-u.ac.jp wrote:
[...]
> And, another question is how to make layout. I refered some document
> for making layout. http://www.bedko.com/download/LyxGuide.pdf But it
> does not worked for the cls I used. Cannot make PDF,and many things
> cannot display on LyX.The .cls load four classes, and Read.me said the
> .cls only support platex, uplatex. Is there a more concrete for making
> layout?
[...]
--
To email me replace 'nospam' with 'el'