Am 01.01.23 um 09:50 schrieb Steve Litt:
tush via lyx-users said on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 20:32:12 +0000

I created a style in my local layout that has "LatexType Command".
Is it possible to allow the user to insert multiple lines of text
inside this command? Something like the option MultiPar 1 (which is
good only for InsetLayout Flex, not for Style.)

What I want is to get the following Latex code:

\mycommand{Lorem ipsum
〈¶〉
dolor
〈¶〉
sit amet}
I like Udi's solution a lot better, but you can linefeed with
\\[measurement] .

that should be used only in tabulars or arrays, not in the default text area.
Use \par, \smallskip, \medskip, \bigskip, or \vspace{...}  instead

Herbert