From: lyx-users <lyx-users-boun...@lists.lyx.org> on behalf of mark salmon
<markhsal...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 11:38 AM
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Ventura graphics Mac
I have just upgraded to ventura on an Imac- as far as I know I have resolved
the gatekeeper and python issues but one problem remains- if anyone can help me
please? I can no longer insert graphics in lyx documents- this is critical for
my lecture notes and really urgent. I do example the same as before and am
running with lyx 2.3.7 and ventura 13.1.
 Graphics already within the document are not affected  and still there but I
can no longer browse and click on the graphic to get ta new graph copied into
the Lyx document!! Seems to be a problem with Lyx /ventura not recognising the
clicked link??? any help please please.
Thank you
Mark

--

The more we know, the more we realise how little we know.