On 7/22/23 14:28, Herbert Voss wrote:
Am 22.07.23 um 17:24 schrieb Dan:
I am trying to write a Lie bracket [[a, b ]].  The commands \llbracket and \rrbracket work just fine in the LyX math formula, but doesn't render in LuaTex.  I could conceivably use a negative space and join the symbols | and [ (with some fussing) but I can't get LyX to recognize \! as a negative spacer.  (That's another question, really.  I don't need that answered here if there is a simpler way to do this.)

The names for uniicode-math ate \lBrack and \rBrack.

Write into the preamble

\let\llbracket\lBrack

\let\rrbracket\rBrack

if you want to use the old names. However, LyX do not know the new names and do not render it.

That should be an easy one to fix. I'm cc'ing devel.

Riki