On 8/3/23 08:50, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
I have an unhealthy obsession with branches.
I can put you in touch with an arborist who can help you trim them.
When I use the outline pane and select "Branches" and under filter put the
branch name, it also searches the *contents* of the branch insets.

Is it possible to filter by only the branch *name*?
It's a hack, but how about surrounding the branch name (at creation) with punctuation marks or something else that distinguishes it from text? For instance, rather than naming the branch "Trivia" you could name it "bTrivia" (the "b" being applied routinely to branch names) or "@Trivia" (assuming Elon Musk has no objection) or "*Trivia*".

Paul