Am 19.10.23 um 20:39 schrieb Rich Shepard:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2023, Herbert Voss wrote:

Load the module enumitem (docuemnt->settings->modules).
- Then start a enumerate paragraph and insert Text
- Choose default paragraph style which ends the enumeration.
   Insert your text which appears outside the enmeration.
- Choose again the enumerate paragraph style and click with _right_
  mouse button and insert for enumeration option s "resume"
  Insert now the text for the enumeration text.

Herbert,

Steps 1 and 2 work, but when I right-click on the next enumerated item
there's no option entry offered. I cannot grab a screen shot because moving
off the LyX window to take a shot closes the right-click dialog box.

Maybe a problem with LyX 2.3, because I habe 2.4. beta

Herbert