On Sat, Dec 30, 2023 at 03:27:31PM +0200, Udicoudco wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 30, 2023 at 3:16 PM Jéssica Milaré <jessymil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > But I think Lyx should not change a literal LaTeX code that I insert
> > manually.
>
> I agree. I opened a ticket: https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/13022

Thanks a lot for sharing the .lyx file, Jéssica, and to Udi for
reporting the issue.

Jéssica, an off-topic question out of curiosity: do you use instant
preview to view math? If not, do you know about LyX math macros? I
wonder if you might like using a math macro for your \setsep command,
for example. If you don't mind the LaTeX, then no need to change
anything but thought I would ask just in case. If you're curious, I
could make an example .lyx file with a math macro for \setsep.

Scott