On Wed, 3 Jan 2024, Herbert Voss wrote:

every problem is listed in the logfiles ...

Herbert,

Just re-exported to LaTeX (pdflatex) and ran pdflatex and biber.

<filename>.log

The .log file, line 725:
LaTeX Warning: Citation 'Ant=0000E3o2021' on page 5 undefined on input line
324.

<filename>.blg

The biodiversity.blg:
$ biber biodiversity INFO - This is Biber 2.19
INFO - Logfile is 'biodiversity.blg'
INFO - Reading 'biodiversity.bcf'
INFO - Found 12 citekeys in bib section 0
INFO - Processing section 0
INFO - Looking for bibtex file '/home/rshepard/documents/jabrefdb.bib' for
section 0
INFO - LaTeX decoding ...
INFO - Found BibTeX data source '/home/rshepard/documents/jabrefdb.bib'
INFO - Overriding locale 'en-US' defaults 'variable = shifted' with 'variable =
non-ignorable'
INFO - Overriding locale 'en-US' defaults 'normalization = NFD' with
'normalization = prenormalized'
INFO - Sorting list 'nyt/global//global/global' of type 'entry' with template
'nyt' and locale 'en-US'
INFO - No sort tailoring available for locale 'en-US'
INFO - Writing 'biodiversity.bbl' with encoding 'latin9'
INFO - Output to biodiversity.bbl
WARN - I didn't find a database entry for 'Ant=0000E3o2021' (section 0)
INFO - WARNINGS: 1

Two things:
1. Where is biber finding the latin9 encoding?
2. The string 0000E3 is a hex color, not ã.

Looks to me like these two are the source of the problems.

Thanks,

Rich