Hi el
Thanks a lot for that but can you show me how the code allows transferring
lists across page breaks? I can’t do this in Beamer slides for some reason - I
did raise this about a year ago we it’s no resolution. But it clearly achieved
here could you please show me how we can continue lust numbering over slide/
pages please!! It screws up my lecture notes continuously!
Many thanks ,
Mark

The more you know, the more you realise how little you know

One earth, one family, one future…