On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 04:05:09PM GMT, Patrick Dupre via lyx-users wrote:
> Hello Scott,
>
> Here is an example.
>
> Currently, the picture is displayed with the items. This limits the size of
> the picture.
> What I would prefer is to have the picture shown in large as an item (here
> #2), and then
> it disappears with the following item.
>
> Thank.

>  Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
>

> > Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2024 at 4:30 PM
> > From: "Scott Kostyshak" <skost...@lyx.org>
> > To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
> > Subject: Re: overlay and overprint
> >
> > On Wed, May 08, 2024 at 12:14:52PM GMT, Patrick Dupre via lyx-users wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > In an itemized environment (in beamer) with overlay specifications option
> > > +-
> > > I wish to to show a picture only for the second item.
> > > Without my picture, the items displays normally, one after the other ones.
> > > I try to show a picture (which must only appear with item 2),
> > > associated only with the second item, and to have the picture
> > > disappearing with the following items,
> > > and show the items normally (without picture).
> > >
> > > Is there a solution?
> >
> > If you send a minimal example I can take a look.
> >
> > Scott
> > --

Hi Patrick,

I was traveling so I'm sorry for the late reply. I just sat down to take a look.

Thanks for sending an example to the list.

There is a lot of non-minimal elements in your .lyx file. Can you please
make as simple of an example as possible to illustrate the issue?

See here for more information:

  https://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/MinimalExample

Scott