Greetings,

I am having problems working with pdf files generated by the drawing program
ipe in LyX. (These are hybrid pdf that contain embedded code so that they can
be re-edited.) When I insert such a pdf in LyX it doesn’t show up in the work
area at all except for a blank space, although the file compiles and previews
without problems. I have attached a small test pdf (a simple circle), which is
displayed fine in every pdf previewer and browser I tried, except in LyX. I
wonder if my setup is the culprit here (LyX 2.4.0~RC4 & Texlive Basic & Mac
apple silicon). Could anyone confirm that this pdf is correctly displayed in
their LyX window?

Cheers,

Fatihcan Atay