Il giorno gio 23 mag 2024 alle ore 21:36 <fcana...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
LyX 2.4.0 has a cool toolbar button that makes it very easy to insert a table
of any size into text. It is grayed out in math mode. It would be very useful
to have the same button insert a matrix in math mode.
Lorenzo Bertini <lorenzobertin...@gmail.com> (23 May 2024 22:48):

Hi,
maybe you're already aware of this, but there is a matrix insert
button that does exactly that. It appears in the math toolbar and you
can drag the matrix to make it as big as you want, add parentheses,
etc. See screenshot attached.