On 5/29/24 03:15, Andreas Plihal via lyx-users wrote:
I reported an error in the past under the title "Page break completely destroyed". I have since realized that it is not the page break that is being disrupted, but that the PDF no longer displays the text at a certain point. It looks as if it were white on a white background. If I color the text, it suddenly becomes visible again in the PDF. You can check this in the PDF: from the heading "Logistische Gleichung" onwards you can no longer see any text. But if you select the (invisible) lines after the heading and copy them into an editor, you can see that there is text hidden behind it. So it is there. But why is it invisible?

The LyX file you attached does not actually include that part. But there must be some command you are issuing that is changing the color.

Riki