The LYX website states quite clearly that MikTex is recommended for Windows:

"To produce a print version of your documents, you must have LaTeX installed.
We recommend TeXLive (or the older distribution teTeX) for Unix-like systems such as Linux, MikTeX for Windows and MacTeX for Mac OS."

Andreas

Gesendet: Sonntag, 02. Juni 2024 um 12:44 Uhr
Von: "Christopher Menzel" <chris.men...@gmail.com>
An: "Andreas Plihal" <a.pli...@gmx.at>
Cc: "LyX Users" <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Betreff: Re: Headline is massively indented
I have selected my font in the settings. I don't know how else to do it. A package called texlive-full does not exist on my MikTex console. I don't know how to install this package without using manual installation. Maybe with \usepackage? That doesn't work.

Ah, I didn’t realize you were on Windows; TeX Live is a completely different implementation of TeX. As a recent thread indicated, MikTeX is not recommended for use with LyX — maybe this is Yet Another MikTeX Issue? So maybe try removing it and installing TeX Live instead. That’s all I can think of, as your documents seem to compile just fine under both MacOS and Linux for me (on both of which I have versions of TeX Live).

-chris