Le 05/06/2024 à 17:09, Dr Paul Verschueren a écrit :
Thanks to all for making 2.4 a reality😊.

I’ve just installed on Win11 and have a strange issue: when a document is scrolled or moved up or down, a ghost image is left behind (see screenshot below).

This disappears on single clicking in the document.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour, or is it just my system? Does anyone have any recommendations on things I should try before reporting it as a problem?

(I suspect a QT issue, but don’t know much about QT).

Many thanks for any input!

Hmm, I have never seen this one!

One possibility would be to find your user directory (it is indicated in the About LyX dialog) and add in the "preferences" file that is there the line
\draw_strategy backingstore
and then restart LyX. Does it work?

JMarc