Hello,

I have already tried to post this message to the list but I'm not sure if
I succeeded. So I try now from another address:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:00:37 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Mann Zoltan Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: bibgerm + babel

Hello,

I'd like to use the package bibgerm in order to have a German
bibliography, so I inserted \usepackage{bibgerm} into the preamble.

On the other hand, I have German, English and Hungarian text in my
document. German is the default language of the document, the English and
Hungarian parts are defined using Layout->Character->Language.

When I inserted \usepackage{bibgerm} into the preamble, I got error
messages, saying that \selectlanguage{magyar} was undefined.

Since I had no such error messages before, it seems that bibgerm somehow
undefines \selecetlanguage, which is defined in babel AFAIK. I tried
message that babel is already loaded.

Any suggestions?

TIA
Zoltan