On Fri, 2024-07-26 at 13:45 +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> > > It does. Right click on the word and select "Remove from document
> > > dictionary"
> > Sorry again, but after I made Ignore all, the word never shows up
> > again, Hence, no way to click right
>
> You have to click on any occurrence of that word in the document.

I was curious about this. I had already forgot that this was introduced
in 2.4. :-)

I searched in the lyx repository and I found that the Additional manual
in French had this:

$ grep -r spellchecker_ignore
lib/doc/fr/Additional.lyx:\spellchecker_ignore french preprint

When I open this file, search for preprint and select the word I do not
get the option to remove from the document dictionary using the context
menu.

I happily admit that could have misunderstood any of the required
steps. :-)
--
José Abílio