On Tuesday 22 May 2001 16:53, Kathryn Andersen wrote:

> Just thought I'd share a few things I've found out in the course of my
> intensive LyX investigations...

Hi Kathryn,

Just wanted to thank you for this information.  I have a lot of documents
that I need to convert from another word processing package to LyX, and this
may just be the ticket to get those files converted without losing all of the
more important formatting (even though it is simple formatting, in the
documents I have converted, it has taken hours to put it back in place).

--
George J. De Bruin
Check Out 0l0rin's New Age compositions at http://mp3.com/0l0rin