Thanks - Dekel, Herbert

I tried Dekel Tsur's suggestion of changing
the Lyx preferences. Unfortunately, these are not available
on the popup menu, but have to be handcoded - I guess
you would need to re-edit the file every time you
changed preferences?

The good news is that it does work. I haven't been able
to figure out why the Latex here gives an error, while
Herbert Voss's does not. The Latex I use is running under
Tru64 (not Linux). I've also re-installed the Revtex Class
file from the latest distribution of Lyx. No change.
I haven't tried changing the Revtex Class file.

Peter Drummond.

--
Physics Department, University of Queensland, St Lucia 4072,
Queensland, Australia. Tel:+61-7-3365-3404  Fax:+61-7-3365-1242