Andreas> I´m sorry for asking this non-Lyx-question here, but I looked
Andreas> around and couldn´t find an answer to my question. Maybe one
Andreas> of yours could help me out:

Andreas> I´m managing my citations by using Sixpack´s pipe-feature for
Andreas> Lyx. Everything is fine, exept for the style of the created
Andreas> reference. I need a reference style, that looks like

Andreas> A. Dödel, B. Dada The secrets of the secrets Secret
Andreas> Newspapers 36 (6), S. 120-123 (1999)

Andreas> but I only found styles without any linebreaks. For example
Andreas> gerplain works fine with me, exept for the missing
Andreas> linebreaks.

Try to add "openbib" in the extra options of the Document layout.

JMarc