Michelle> 2. I used the Incollection type for a reference and the
Michelle> Title (as opposed to the BookTitle) will only capitalize the
Michelle> first word. I understand that this is the normal mode, but
Michelle> my title is "The Guatemalan Commission for Historical
Michelle> Clarification: blah blah blah" which is a Proper noun. How
Michelle> can I override the non-cap tendency when necessary?

You can enclose the letter in {}, like {G}uatemalan.

JMarc