Am Freitag,  8. Juni 2001 06:35 schrieb Dekel Tsur:
> On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 12:09:14AM -0400, Thorsten Körner wrote:
> > Hi
> > I´m using LyX 1.1.6fix1 on a Mandrake 8.0-System.
> > Everything works really fine with LyX, but the Index doesn´t appear in
> > PDF-Files (either using the Way with ps2pdf nor pdftex)
> > Is there anybody out there, who has an idea or solution ?
> > Thank You for help
>
> Did you do Insert->List&TOC->Index List ?

Yes, of course I did. In Lyx the label is shown, but it has no effect. In the
preamble are the lines:
\usepackage{makeidx}
\makeindex
and if I call
File-->Export-->PDF(pdflatex) are 3 LaTeX-runs shown in the status-line
before the PDF-File is written. But the Index is not buildt.
--
Hand, n.:
        A singular instrument worn at the end of a human arm and