I was reading on www.lyx.org, that developers are working to create "gnome" or
"kde/qt" version of LyX. I am very interested, becouse xforms is one of the
worst libraries I have seen, and it's probably dead, now... I must use old
xmodmap to write "polish characters" (iso-8859-2), and sometime there are even
display errors. I just can't wait for gtk-lyx or gnome-lyx, qt/kde-lyx will be
great, too. But can you tell me - is it a chance, that I will write in
"not-xforms" LyX before end of 2001?

--
No one sees an angel till it smashes to the ground
And then you run somewhere