Hi

I et. al means and others (in latin), and it is used in some
bibliographich styles to supress authors names, when they are more than 3.

Apa like will process such abreviation only in the citation, in the body
of the text, but not in the bibliography, when all the authors are
present.

For instance for the citation (Biber et al., 1999: 01) it will print at
the bibliography chapter:

Biber, D. Conrad, S. and Reppen, R. 1999 Corpus
linguistics. London: Cambridge

[]s
lima-lopes
R.E. de Lima-Lopes