>>> Olivier Tubach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/27/01 10:58 AM >>>
>About the html export, is it possible to produce a different html file
f>or each part of my lyx document ?
lyx uses latex2html and in the normal view html it passes the argument -no_subdirs to
latex2html so if you export your lyx file s tex you can run latex2html <file>.tex on
the command line  and it will produce one html file per chapter (so-called nodes
[node1.html, node2.html]) another advantage of this approach is that you can pass
other nifty arguments to latexh2html eg local icons for navigation your email as
author the help to latex2html is pretty good...

as far as your image problems are concernec I dont really can help you I just simply
convert my files into .eps....

good luck

peter