On Thu, 28 Jun 2001,  Herbert wrote:
> try package parallel

Dear Juergen and Herbert, thanks for your suggestions.
After some test I think that Juergen's one fits better my necessities.

One important thing to take into account is that in order to obtain full
paragraph support, it is necessary to set the column width before to write any
text. So first set the with of the columns and then write the text. If ones
writes first and then sets the width it become a mess.

Cheers
        Ramón