On Friday 29 June 2001 11:27, kathryn Wotton wrote:
> Hey , i was just wondering whether I can convert a document so that it can
> be accessed in microsoft word, because i have done a cross country report
> for school and one of my teachers asked me to put it on a disk and give it
> to our school office to make a few changes...
> thanks in advance!

Best is to save it as HTML.  I haven't used KLyX for ages, so don't know if
it has the "Export HTML" function.  If not, download tth and use it from the
command line.

Alternatively, if you have Abiword, you can try exporting it as LaTeX,
opening it in Abiword and saving it as a Word document.  This works in
theory, but the only time I tried it on my box, it choked.

Robin