Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:03:50 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: LyX to (html,ps,pdf) script

Hi Lyxers,

attached is a Perl script I wrote called lyxpub (short for "lyx publish",
for lack of a better name!). It borrows heavily from contributions by S.
Evers, but tries to be a bit cleaner and more robust (also do more).

>From the mini-documentation:

A simple Perl script which takes a LyX or TeX file as its only argument
(with or without extension) and produces HTML, PostScript and PDF versions
of the document.

I have tested it with some documents and it seems to work, but I'm sure
there are still many problems with it. Hopefully it will be useful to
others, and I would appreciate any comments/suggestions/bug reports/bug
fixes (especially the latter! :-)

Feel free to play with it and let me know what you think. Hopefully it will
ease the pain of making multiple versions from a LyX document in all the
cases when a simple lyx --export doesn't do what you want.

Regards,

Fernando.

PS: If anyone thinks it is appropriate, feel free to repost to the
lyx-devel list.

lyxpub.gz