hello,

I just come from M. Voss website.
I want to draw two bold horizontal lines in a table:

The first one is the first top line of the table
The second one is the last bottom line of the table

I use the following latex commands: \toprule[2pt] and
\bottomrule[2pt].

It nearly works for the top line (I will explain later what is the problem)
but it doesn't work for the last line. I tried to put the latex command
in the last cell, out of the table but it doesn't work.
For the first line, the bold line is drawn as I wanted but the connections
between the horizontal line and the vertical lines are not correct.
What can I do to have connected lines.

YC