Hi,

I'm a bit of a newbie to LyX, I have built and installed version 1.0.4,
but I'm having some problems getting version 1.1.6 to compile under Compaq
Tru64 UNIX v5.1 on an Alpha Server. I've tried using both Compaq C++
V6.3-002 and g++ 3.0, both fail at various points, particularly during the
final link. Before I go into too much detail, I wondered if anyone else
had got this working, and if so how?

thanks,

Simon
--
Simon Greaves                           voice: (+679) 212114
Computer Centre                         fax:   (+679) 304089