>>Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:41:53 +0200
>>From: Nicolas SABOURET <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: More than 12pt ?
>>
>>Hi !
>>
>>This is more or less a "latex" question but I suppose I can find an
>>answer here. I prepare some exams or exercices for 11 to 16y old
>>students using Lyx and the "article" class.
>>
>>However, 12pt is still too small for them. The solution I use is to
>>select the whole document text and to increase the size via the
>>character window.
>>This solution has one major problem : the section numbers stay in 12pt,
>>regular size (which is very small compared to the title, in some case).
>>
>>Here are my two questions :
>>1. Is there a way to increase also the size of these numbers (I thought
>>about \Large{ at the begining of the document, and } at the end, in
>>latex mode, but I didn't try since it seemed hugly to me).
>>
>>2. Is there any other class I could use ?
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>>--

An « external » way is to use the magnification option of dvips,
wich can produce en enlarged image of the document (starting with
big margins of course).
The first time you call it with a mag coefficient different from 1000
(yes it's in thousandths), it will take some time for font calculation,
but otherwise I used it with success to build up 11.5 pt sized docs...

--
Jean-Pierre