>>Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:52:08 +0300
>>From: Dekel Tsur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: Adolfo Pachón <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, LyX users <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: Re: Only one LyX source document for all exports
>>
>>On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 11:47:00PM +0200, Adolfo Pachón wrote:
>>> Hi all!!
>>>
>>> I've one LyX document with figure floats & PS figures. I want to produce
>>> the HTML & PDF versions, but the PDF version do not produce the images.
>>>
>>> My question is:
>>>
>>> How can I export the same source LyX document to HTML (with LaTeX2HTML)
>>> and to PDF (with pdflatex) with quality?
>>
>>Why do you need to use pdflatex ? You can generate the PDF using ps2pdf.
>>
>>If you really want to use pdflatex, then convert all EPS files to PDF using
>>epstopdf, and when you insert an EPS file to the lyx document, enter its
>>name without its suffix, namely for foo.eps, write foo in the dialog.

Or try tex2pdf on lyx or tex file (don't remove extensions then).
(final) bash or new (beta) perl port available at
http://tex2pdf.berlios.de/
Uses pdflatex to provide similar functionalities as ps2pdf, deals with
multipart docs (input/include), manages the needed translations from eps to pdf,
uses original bitmaps when available, leaves the original files
untouched, provides thumbnails on request.

Tried on a medium sized doc with success, failed on nested hyperlinks
on a big doc with lot and lof (needs a recent version of hyperref
to deal with that).

--
Jean-Pierre

--