On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:37:59 -0700 (PDT) wrote Jim Osborn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> When I hit <return> to add a paragraph in a minipage, LyX breaks
> the minipage there, and I must then select all the paragraphs
> of the minipage, call up Layout->Paragraph->ExtraOpt and hit
> Apply, Cancel, Cancel to repair the rend in the minipage.
>
> Is there a way to insert a paragraph in a minipage without
> breaking it?
>
> I'm using LyX 1.1.5fix1.

my first thought was Alt-Return (as in List and the like). However, when I
tested this I had to realize, that even this ends the minipage. Also pasting
a paragraph from somewhere else breaks the page.

So my conclusion is: No, there isn't.

-> feature request:  Alt-Enter should leave the layout>paragraph>extra
                     option Minipage on.

Guenter

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]