Greetings for all,

The problem:
1. I have master (main) document and many of "included" documents, each
of one chapter. Almost in every chapter there are many float_figures
(photos). All pictures are placed in one folder eg.
~/bronek/dok/lyx/global/skan and lyx files are under
~/bronek/dok/lyx/global/blabla

2. All figures are in double format --- *.eps and *.png When inserting
figure_floats in Lyx by Insert > Figure_floats > Figure,  I remove
extension .eps leaving plain name of figure name (without dot, as was
edvised here later)

3. When in subdocument (chapter) doing export (or preview) to Latex, or
to PDF, everything is OK. All figures are exposed in xdvi, xpdf or
Acroreader.

4. But, --- when trying to export a master document with all of the
chapters, Latex will complain that there is no of any such figure!

What I shell do? What is wrong?

My LyX ver is 1.1.6fix3 on RH7.1 i686
Attached is a preamble.

Bronek
Rosną serca ujarzmionych strzałami z winorośli.(Pindar)