OK, relax and take a deep breath. Take the
original .eps that was working, insert it in a brand new LyX file, and see if
it exhibits the problems in that new file. If so, try to find out if the .eps
file itself changed (backup copies?). If not, exploit the differences between
the two files until you find the root cause.

If you want, you can send me the .eps -- I'll LyXize it with 1.1.6fix1 and
send you the resulting Postscript file and you can see if my setup's doing it
too.

Steve

--
Steve Litt