Hi there,

I've got the following problem(s) (using LyX 1.1.6fix2 on a SuSE 7.0 Linux):

I have to write an online-manual as well as an online-help for an
application. The task is to create a LyX-document that can be used as a
pdf-file (for the online-manual) as well as a HTML-File for the online-Help.
My first approach is to do the following:
1.) Create a "master"-document that basically conatins the online-manual
2.) Create "stand-alone" documents which describe the different windows of
the application (the online-help).
3.) Part I of the online manual ist the manual itself where certain workflows
are described.
4.) Part II of the online-manual includes the "standalone-documents" within
the master document so that the user has something like a "command reference"
5.) The stand alone documents should be exported as HTML-files with cross
references beetween them
6.) The master document (with included stand alone documents) should be
exported as one pdf-file, where cross-references between the master and the
stand alone documents should be possible. It should also be possible to have
cross references within the master document itself.

First (and uncomplete) testing shows the following results:
I created one master-LyX-file and included two other LyX-files. A preview
(pdf or dvi) shows the master document but only one (the first) of the
included documents. Second problem is: How can I create a link that is valid
for both - pdf and html ?

Can anybody give me hints where to find more information (I read the manuals
:-) concerning this task ? Or does anyone have a little bit more experience
with this task ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Stephan
--